To View our current shipping policy click here.
Inventory shortages or other fulfillment issues may cause delays.
Your order will be shipped using a carrier that we have selected. We cover the shipping fees as long as the shipping address is located in Canada and the Continental United States.
Once you have completed your purchases on our online store, we will provide you with an estimated delivery date. Every effort is made to facilitate the delivery of your order on time, and by the estimated delivery date.
After your order is processed and fulfilled, we will send you an email containing the order tracking number. Once your order is fulfilled and placed in the hands of our selected shipping carrier, we cannot guarantee the delivery date indicated by the carrier.
30 Days Return – All product must be returned within 30 days of the product being shipped. A shipping return label will be included with all orders shipped from East Coast Internet Imports warehouse. Once we issue a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number you will have 14 days to return the order or items to us.
If you do not select one of the above options within 14 days of receiving the products we will inform you that your return has been rejected and the product will be recycled.
Please read carefully the notes below.
At EastCoastInternetImports.com, we do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase but we know that sometimes a product is just not right.
If we suspect you’re abusing the return policy
We reserve the right to refuse your return.
We also reserve the right to temporary or permanatly disable your account in order for us to resolve the problem to the current situation.
East Coast Internet Imports Inc. is maintaining the privacy, accuracy and security of your Personal Information.
“Personal Information” This information is about you as an “identifiable individual” that is protected by law.
how and why we use, collect and sometimes disclose your Personal Information;
how and when we will request your informed consent (with certain exceptions);
how you can have access to your Personal Information that we have on file; and
who to contact if you have questions or concerns about your privacy.
5. Keep in mind that Personal Information such as your first and last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address that are listed in a public directory on systems other then ours, are not protected by privacy laws.
Consent and your Personal Information:
6. East Coast Internet Imports Inc. reserves the right to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information when it is reasonable in the circumstances
(a) if it is clearly in your best interest (such as a medical emergency or a threat to your safety);
(b) to comply with a warrant or other court order;
(c) to collect a debt;
(d) to investigate the breach of an agreement or applicable law; or
(e) as otherwise legally required or allowed.
7. East Coast Internet Imports Inc. will obtain your express consent if we rely on the suggestion to send you tracking information via email to the email address you provide after you make a purchase on the shop online. To enable individual location-based marketing for a third-party (you have already provided such consent to the third-party) we would request your express consent before we would use your Personal Information .
8. East Coast Internet Imports Inc. may modify your Personal Information in a way that can’t be identified as an individual or business, and use this modified information to operate Louis Robert dba East Coast Internet Import, and to create and maintain reports (analytic marketing) in use and for the use of our partners.
Collection, Disclosure, Data Usage and Your Personal Information:
9. East Coast Internet Imports Inc. will or might collect your Personal Information based on the following examples:
(a) during the inquiry, activation or purchase process for a product or service sold by East Coast Internet Imports Inc. when you are providing your Personal Information;
(b) in the process of providing services to our customers from our e-commerce website;
(d) from third-parties, such as credit bureau reporting agencies, or other third-parties with whom you have had a payment relationship established.
10. East Coast Internet Imports Inc. may reserve the rights to use your Personal Information based on the following information:
(a) to operate responsible business activities with you and to provide ongoing services;
(b) to understand the preferences of our customers, and determine your taste for products and services;
(c) to suggest products and services that meets your needs;
(d) to create and optimize and operate marketing based on provided products and services you purchased from us;
(e) create and operate, optimize your data based on business operations; or
(f) meet our Canadian legal laws and requirements.
We might also request in time, when we judge that it's for our best interest, further consent steps might be taken before we can use your Personal Information for any new purpose(s) beyond those described in the above paragraph.
11. We may disclose some of your Personal Information in a other circumstances when we have your express or implied consent;
(a) Your agent such as (a person acting as a legal representative or authorized user) only if we are confident that the person is authorized to receive your Personal Information;
(b) Our suppliers and agents that are authorized to assist with activities such as providing East Coast Internet Imports Inc. operational support in concluding a business practice;
(c) Our communications service provider or a telephone directory service in order to facilitate the completion of pending transactions;
(d) Our third-party collection agencies for the purpose of collecting amounts owed to East Coast Internet Imports Inc. which are past due;
(e) Our third-parties to assess credit worthiness or assist with the collection of amounts owed to East Coast Internet Imports Inc. which are due such as credit reporting agencies or anyone you have had a payment relationship with and also delivery (shipping) organizations to ship you products and/or services you have ordered;
(f) Government institutions or an organization to prevent fraud or to investigate the contravention of a law or an agreement, if reasonably necessary to establish your identity;
(g) An appropriate public authority where there is imminent danger to life or property in an emergency situation;
(h) As you have requested a consent to do so, or a third-party (like your financial institution, government agency, or Website site); or
(I) As required or allowed by law
In time when we consider that it is required that we will ask for further consent before revealing your Personal Information for any new intention(s) in extend of those described in the above paragraph.
Requesting a removal of your consent:
12. You can withdraw your consent, or ask to opt-out of the collection, usage or revelation of your Personal Information in certain cases. For example, where you have expressed consent to receive marketing in form of electronic messages, you can request to opt-out at a later time.
Likewize, you can opt-out of all your Personal Information that is currently and would have been used for a variety of business commercial communications by East Coast Internet Imports Inc. This includes business commercial communications or addressed business commercial mail.
Cases where your Personal Information is legitimately necessary to provide the services you requested (such as product warranty extended plans) or to maintain East Coast Internet Imports Inc. is current business operations, you can’t opt-out of the use, collection and revelation of your Personal Information as it is a conditional service in order to conduct business with the current business operation. A service termination is required to stop the collection, condition, usage and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Validity and Protection of Your Personal Information:
13. If you want to view, correct or update your Personal Information, within a reasonable time after receiving a request in writing from you, please send us this request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If for any reasons we can’t provide you with access to your Personal Information (For example: we cannot reveal an individual’s Personal Information or other confidential or privileged information), you will be advised of the reasons why it cannot be provided.
Keeping the Personal Information we hold about you precise, up to present-day and as a whole is what we are aiming for.
14. East Coast Internet Imports Inc. protects your Personal Information by using third-party industry standard platforms that sell services based on accessibility stability, integrity, confidentiality and security business practice. We would never intentionally comprise the security of our customers by using non-standard business operation.
15. East Coast Internet Imports Inc. reserves the rights to use, transfer, store or process outside of Canada in order to conclude business affairs overseas accordance with regulations no less rigorous than those that we apply in Canada. Personal Information that is processed outside of Canada will only be used by such third-parties in the regulation we will put in place. Keep in mind that your Personal Information may be a topic to the laws and jurisdiction of foreign countries.
16. East Coast Internet Imports Inc. will keep your Personal Information as long as necessary or appropriate for the established Canadian laws and regulations. After these regulations are no longer applied, we will destroy the records that you have on file with us.
Changes, Questions and Contact Information:
If our policy change, you will receive a notice from us by email or through our website.
East Coast Internet Imports Inc. designed this privacy practice to comply withcurrent Canadian federal, provincial and territorial laws, includingthe Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
Do you have concerns, questions or maybe recommendations about East Coast Internet Imports Inc.’s privacy practices?
If you still have concerns after contacting us about our policy?
Feel free to contact the Office of the
Privacy Commissioner of Canada:
30 Victoria Street
Gatineau, Quebec K1A 1H3
© 2019 East Coast Internet Imports Inc. and it's partners.